Need help with your muscle or joint problems?
NHS South East Essex MSK app is now available to all patients. It’s a FREE, easy-to-use tool helping you to self-manage your muscle, bone, and joint (MSK) injuries and
- No need to wait for an appointment
- Instant access to a personalised plan
What is getUBetter?
getUBetter is an app helping you self-manage at home, work, and on the move.
It can be accessed on a Smartphone or via the Web.
It covers a range of MSK injuries and condition, like back pain and ankle pain, and is designed to help you recover, understand when and where to seek help, and prevent further injuries.
Who is getUBetter for?
- Anyone who's been advised or chose to self-manage
- Anyone waiting for treatment.
What will I get?
- A personalised recovery plan
- Exercises based on your condition
- Advice to seek help, if needed.
- Referral to your local healthcare providers, treatments, and services, if needed.
How do I download and use getUBetter?
Need more help? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org